In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
1. This website is operated by Apni Gadi. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Apni Gadi. Apni Gadi offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
3. You are prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections. domain.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing domain.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. domain.com may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates domain.com policies in any way.
4. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
6. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
7. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
8. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
9. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
10. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
1. For any unlawful purpose;
2. To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
3. To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
4. To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
5. To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
6. To submit false or misleading information;
7. To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
8. To collect or track the personal information of others;
9. To spam, phish, spider, crawl, or scrape;
10. For any obscene or immoral purpose; or
11. To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
1. After completion of booking with Apni Gadi, a voucher will be sent through e-mail you have provided to you confirming your booking.
2. Customers are expected to produce the voucher provided to them at the time of availing our services. Failing of which Apni Gadi reserves the right to cancel the booking. Producing the voucher will have the implication that you are agreeing to our all of the terms and conditions stated in the voucher.
3. When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he have read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agrees on all of them.
4. After completion of journey, the customer is expected to fill a Duty slip, stating his/her experience with Apni Gadi. Moreover, it will serve as a proof confirming your avail of service failing which no complaints or disputes will be entertained further. Drivers provided by Apni Gadi to you will drive as per the driving recommendations of local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer and these will not be deducted under any of our discount offers/coupons, festival bonanza etc.
5. Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from our vendors’ garage.
6. Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
7. Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the aforementioned cases.
8. Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
9. The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
10. It may happen that for some travel routes, the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online will not be able to actually run during travel due to the prevailing road conditions (OR) the probable danger of natural disasters. The reasons mentioned are beyond the control of Apni Gadi. In such a case Apni Gadi will provide an upgraded cab model which is typically used in that region at an additional charge. If the customer does not want Apni Gadi to provide an upgraded car model a refund will be made.
11. Airport Pick/Drop, Railway Pick/Drop and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
12. Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 30 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
13. Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
14. All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e. from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pickup time is 5:00 p.m. the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m. and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
15. Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of One way, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Mumbai to Shirdi then to Pune and back to Mumbai for a period of 3 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 750 Kms and he returns back to Mumbai on the second day & has a balance Km limit of 50 with one day remaining, in spite of this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in Mumbai (Source city), however the customer can travel from Mumbai to some other city outside city limits of Mumbai (say Thane) & consume the remaining 50 Kms or more than this by paying additional charges.
16. One way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As example if a customer avails one way car rental service from Pune to Mumbai, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns back from Mumbai to Pune. The total charges to be borne by the customer for this return trip will be slightly lower than the charges for the first trip i.e. from Pune to Mumbai.
17. If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the CRN number & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team at Apni Gadi Apni Gadi by reaching them on +918979703552 Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our support team they will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver as to make the amendment a reality. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
18. The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 60 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay, after 60 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
19. For all travel types (one way, round trip & local) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
20. For one way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
21. Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pickups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
22. Cumulative amount of monetary discount shown on our website is only for indicative purpose. The exact discount amount or savings offered depends on the service type.
23. Apni Gadi cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
24. Apni Gadi Apni Gadi cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
25. In case of any misconduct or misbehaviour by the driver the customer should immediately report to the support team of Apni Gadi at +91 8979703552 and share the experience while mentioning the booking reference number.
26. Apni Gadi cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
27. In no event the entire liability of Apni Gadi for any loss or damage arising due to cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
28. In case of any dispute parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
29. In addition to all the above mentioned terms & conditions, user terms mentioned on the website apply.
30. In a scenario, where in a customer already has received the driver & cab details and the cab hired does not show up on the day of travel, it will be considered as the failure of the fleet partner of Apni Gadi. Apni Gadi being an on-line car aggregator will take all necessary efforts to provide the customer an alternative mode of transport immediately, in the shortest possible time & if failing to do so will provide the customer a full refund, which will be processed in a maximum 7 days from the day the cab travel was scheduled to begin. Apni Gadi Apni Gadi is not liable to reimburse its customer for any expenses like hotel stay charges, flight ticket charges or any other type of monetary expenses which the customer had to bear as a result of no show of the cab on the day of planned cab travel.
31. Apni Gadi may use the mobile number & email ID shared while making an online booking/ registration with it (or) which is shared while filling its inquiry form for its promotional purposes. Apni Gadi Apni Gadi promises that the data will never be sold to any other business entity & will be solely used for its own promotional purposes.
32. It may happen that for some regions that the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online cannot be actually made available due to restrictions by local cab associations in that geography, which are beyond the control of Apni Gadi Apni Gadi. In such a case Apni Gadi Apni Gadi will make a full refund.
33. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
34. You agree to receive promotional, transactional and commercial communications from Apni Gadi through email or SMS.
35. The final cab rental amount inclusive of extra charges if any will attract applicable service tax.
1) If the customer cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 15% of the total trip cost will be deducted.
2) If the customer cancels within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
3) The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s bank account. No cash refund requests.
In case you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy given above,then the refund will be remitted back to you in 15-20 working days. In case of any issues, write tous at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +918979703552
1. Driver & car details: These details will be sent to the customer by Apni Gadi Apni Gadi approximately before an hour from the pickup time by SMS and email. In some cases the driver or an associate of Apni Gadi may also call in advance to reconfirm with the customer.
2. Non receipt of driver and car details: In such cases the customer needs to contact the support team at Apni Gadi on +91 8979703552 and mention the booking reference number (CRN number).
3. Demand of money by the driver: The voucher provided to the customer clearly indicates the items including on his booking. Any amount over and above this both in terms for distance and duration and other items such as night charges, driver allowance, toll, taxes, state taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable parking charges etc which are not included in the booking amount have to be paid directly to the driver as mentioned below. In case of any dispute with the driver the customer should reach the support team of Apni Gadi or call at our 24 X 7 customer support number +91 8979703552 and mention the booking reference number.
4. Payment of extra charges: Any extra charges applicable have to be paid to the directly in cash to the driver.
5. Refusal by the driver to deliver services: The customer to contact the support team at Apni Gadi on +91 8979703552 and mention the booking reference number.